Follow the steps to set up an account on Outlook.
1. Open Outlook and select E-mail Account. If you don’t see the Add Account panel, click on File -> Add Account.
2. Add your email, and click on Advanced options, and check/tick the checkbox “Let me set up my account manually” and click Connect.
3. From Chose Account Type, select POP/POP3 and click the next button.
4. From the POP Accounts Settings panel, enter the following information, then select More Settings:
Encryption method: None
5. After adding POP settings, you’ll add a password for your email and click Connect, and you’ll be connected.
Your e-mail account is now set up. You may begin using Outlook.